The Wind Rises
Twitter · Facebook · Instagram · Youtube



introduction

Hello there, I am Rena-MilkTea and welcome to my blog. Where I share my experiences on my personal life and all about KPOP.Hope to see you around! :)

My Idol : FTISLAND NUEST VIXX EXO

Bold Underline Strike small

Support
Follow the author's Blog via Google Friend Connect

Add & Follow my facebook for more updates!
Rena Ru

Create Your Badge
Affiliates
Lionel Lim | Han Er | Dulei | Iceyn Chinr | Coconut | Designer | Designer


Tweet Tweet

I Wish
PMR get A
Guitar
Science Class
Meet FTISLAND
Meet NU'EST
Meet VIXX
Meet EXO
Special Edition Album
Galaxy Note 2
Recent Posts
· The first post in June
· 010"520"13 XiaoXi's Birthday ♥
· Tomorrow go out :)
· 第十六章
· 11.04.2013
· 第十五章
· 第十四章
· 第十三章
· 第十二章
· 第十一章


annyeong 2nd June :)
Sunday 2 June 2013 | Posted by MilkTea | 0 comment/s

안녕하세요.

Today is sunday , tomorrow is monday
so ? what happen ? tomorrow want go to Afamosa
not go to play theme park at there
this is camp ! suddenly , I think that is a bored trip
If this camp did not change the date , I think Thursday I can go Sunway Lagoon play theme park
BUT ! this is real .. feel so sad .. but I wish it will is a amusing camp /.\

I'm feel so sorry to my blogger friends.
because i want to change the fiction that written by me
I think i'm suspend this too long time , it hard to continue

sorry @@

I want buy laptop ! I need it
I want buy by myself , but it is too expensive ..
haiz ... no money , no talk anything /.\

Today is a hot and bored Sunday ! = =

刚因为无聊就重看了自己经历过的追星旅程而写的后记
就觉得真的很不可思议 , 还没有见到真正 FTisland 的我
竟然先去看 Nu'est 和 VIXX , 第一次看见 VIXX
第一次看见 Nu'est , 第二次见面是 Showcase , Face to Face Showcase high 5 与5位成员们十指紧扣的时候 ,
再直到 Nu'est sport day 同组玩游戏 然后在一次拍照 , 再再然后 ren 回应我对他的撒娇
过程真的非常不真实 , 就好像在做梦一样 , 我想回到那时候
因为在那个时候我才感觉到幸福 :D

下一次他们来的时候我还要再去 , 不管是存钱买票也好 , 好事赢票也好
我都必须要去 , 我要成为他们身边真正的粉丝 , 跟在他们身边的粉丝 ,
一个好 ㄴㅇㅅㅌ !!

FTISLAND 下次来的时候也是 :D

回忆果然是最美丽的。T^T