The Wind Rises
Twitter · Facebook · Instagram · Youtube



introduction

Hello there, I am Rena-MilkTea and welcome to my blog. Where I share my experiences on my personal life and all about KPOP.Hope to see you around! :)

My Idol : FTISLAND NUEST VIXX EXO

Bold Underline Strike small

Support
Follow the author's Blog via Google Friend Connect

Add & Follow my facebook for more updates!
Rena Ru

Create Your Badge
Affiliates
Lionel Lim | Han Er | Dulei | Iceyn Chinr | Coconut | Designer | Designer


Tweet Tweet

I Wish
PMR get A
Guitar
Science Class
Meet FTISLAND
Meet NU'EST
Meet VIXX
Meet EXO
Special Edition Album
Galaxy Note 2
Recent Posts
· 第十六章
· 11.04.2013
· 第十五章
· 第十四章
· 第十三章
· 第十二章
· 第十一章
· 第十章
· 第九章
· 第八章


Tomorrow go out :)
Tuesday 30 April 2013 | Posted by MilkTea | 0 comment/s

Tomorrow is my dear Xiao Xi's birthday !
so , I want go out to celebrate her birthday .
and .......... I want buy my lovely Guitar ,
oh yeah ! finally I can get it ..... This is buy by myself , not using parents' money

After that .
I just want to say something . about ... Tomorrow.

OK.
Turn to Chinese , my English is too weak ...


关于明天。
因为是 Xiao Xi 的生日 , 所以应该要尊重她
我会出去的原因不只是买吉他这么简单 , 我要帮 Xiao Xi 庆祝生日。
我不要搞到我跟她出去的目的是为了买吉他 , 这样很伤。

所以 , 我不想跟 Xiao Xi 分开逛 , 不应该分开
我知道当中是有些人是不熟悉 , 那么就慢慢认识吧
而且 , 我的确是打算化妆出街 , 但是不要以一种觉得我们很夸张的眼神看着我们
因为化妆这个东西真的很普遍了。就算没有化妆也不会怎样。

我觉得 , 就算是跟别人不熟 , 走在一起 , 跟自己熟的人玩就好啦  ....
就有很多事情其实是不必要搞到这么僵硬的 ....




以上都是我的个人感受 ,
如有不满 , 可以无视。